« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
Cap. Relating to. Bankruptcy, for the Protection of Purchasers
against Commissions of, and for amend-
96. E. Banns, Publication of, in certain District Churches or Chapels
56. E. Barristers appointed to arbitrate between
Counties and Boroughs, enabled to submit
a Special Cause to the Superior Courts 93. E. Bequests. See Charitable Donations and
Bequests. Bonds, to repeal the Duties on certain 21. G.B. & I. Books, to reduce, under certain Circumstances, the Duties payable upon
73. U.K. Buildings, for regulating the Construction
and Use of, in the Metropolis and its Neighbourhood
84. E. Burning of Farm Buildings, to amend the Law as to the .
62. E. Butter, to repeal certain Acts for regulating the Trade in
Cap. Relating to Constables (Parish), to extend the Powers of
5 & 6 Vict. c. 109. for the Appointment and Payment of
52. E. Constables. See High Constables. Constabulary Force, empowering, to enforce
certain Provisions respecting the Irish Fisheries
108. I. Controverted Elections. See Elections (Con
troverted). Copyholds: to amend and explain Acts for
the commutation of certain Manorial Rights in respect of Lands of Copyhold and Cus. tomary Tenure, and in respect of other Lands subject to such Rights; and for facilitating the Enfranchisement of such Lands and the Improvement of such Tenure
55. E. Copyright (International), to amend the Law relating to
12. U.K. Cornwall (Duchy of), to enable the Council
of His Royal Highness Albert Edward Prince of Wales to sell and exchange Lands and enfranchise Copyholds, Parcel of, to purchase other Lands
65. E. to confirm and enfranchise the Estates of the Conventional Tenants of the ancient Assessionable Manors of, and to quiet Titles within the county of, as against the Duchy
. 105. E. County Coroner, to amend the Law respecting the Office of
92. E. County Rates, for facilitating the Collection of ..
33. E. Counties, to annex detached Parts of, to the
Counties in which they are situated. 61. E. Courts, for regulating the Bailiffs of Inferior.
19. E. of Law (Superior), to regulate and reduce the Expenses of the Offices attached
to, payable out of the Consolidated Fund. 107. I. Courts-martial in the East Indies, to remove
Doubts as to the Power of appointing,
convening, and confirming the Sentences of 18. U.K. Criminal Justice, for the better Administration of, in Midddlesex
71. E. Crown Debts, for the Protection of Purchasers against
90. I. Customs, to amend the Laws relating to.
16. U.K. in the Isle of Man, to amend the Laws relating to
43. U.K. in New South Wales, to clear up Doubts as to the Regulation and Audit of the Accounts of ...
Charitable Donations and Bequests, for the more effectual Application of.
97. I. Charitable Loan Societies, to amend 6 & 7
Vict. c. 91. to consolidate and amend the
38. I. Cheese, to repeal certain Acts for regulating the Trade in
E. Church Endowment Act Amendment. See
so much of 5 & 6 Will. 4. c. 47. as relates to the Salary of, and to make other Pro
visions in respect of the said Office. .. 77. E. Clerks to Attornies and Solicitors, who have
omitted to inrol their Contracts, annual Act for the Relief of.
86. E. Colonial Posts, for the better Regulation of. 49. U.K. Colonies and Plantations in the West Indies,
for giving additional Powers to the Commissioners for the Relief of certain
17. U.K. Comm ons of Bankruptcy, for the Protection of Purchasers against .
90. I. Commissioners for executing the Acts for
granting a Land Tax and other Rates and Taxes, to appoint additional
79. G.B. Commissioners of Public Works, enabled to
accept a certain Sum of Money in satisfaction of their Mortgage on the Branch Canals communicating with the Grand Canal
98. 1. Commissioners of Woods, Forests, and Land
Revenues, enlarging Powers of 4 & 5 Vict. c. 40. empowering them to raise Money for certain Improvements in the Metropolis 1. E.
for auditing the Accounts of 89. E. Compositions for Assessed Taxes, to continue, until 5th of April 1846
46. G.B. Consolidated Fund, to apply 8,000,0001. out of, to the Service of the Year 1844.
6. U.K. to apply a Sum out of, and certain other Sums, to the Service of the Year 1844 104. U.K.
to regulate and reduce the Expenses of the Offices attached to the Superior Courts of Law, payable out of . . 107. I.
Cap. Relating to.
Cap. Relating to. ing Returns from and the Inspection of
Gaming (Excessive), to stay Proceedings for the Registries of such Jurisdictions. 68. E.
Three Calendar Months, and till the End Dissenters from the United Church of Eng
of the present Session of Parliament, in land and Ireland, for the Regulation of
certain Actions under the Provisions of Suits relating to Meeting Houses and
several Statutes for the Prevention of, and other Property held by, for religious Pur
to prevent any Proceedings under those Staposes. 45. E. & I. tutes during such Time
3. E. District Courts, to extend the Powers of 5 &
to stay, until the End of the next Ses6 Vict. c. 53. for encouraging the Esta
sion of Parliament, Proceedings in certain blishment of
Actions under the Provisions of several Division of Parishes. See Parishes.
Statutes for the Prevention of . .. 58. E. Donations and Bequests, Charitable, for the
Gaming Transactions, to indemnify Witnesses more effectual Application of .. .
who may give Evidence before Parliament Dachy of Cornwall Assessionable Manors.
7. E. See Assessionable Manors,
Glass. See Flint Glass. Duchy of Cornwall Lands. See Cornwall,
Gold Wares, to amend the Laws in force for Duchy of.
preventing Frauds in marking of
22. E. Duty on Licences to let Horses for Hire, to
Grand Canal. See Public Works. transfer the Collection of, from the Com
Grand Jury Presentments in the County of missioners of Stamps to the Commissioners
Dublin, to consolidate and amend the Laws of Excise
Grants for Education and School Sites. See East Indies, to remove Doubts as to the
Education. Poor. Power of appointing, convening, and con
Gunpowder and Ammunition, to supply an firming the Sentences of Courts-martial in 18. U.K. Omission in 6 & 7 Vict. c. 74. for amending Ecclesiastical Jurisdictions. See Dioceses.
and continuing the Laws relative to the Edinburgh (City of), to amend 1 & 2 Vict.
Importation, Manufacture, and Sale of 100. I. c. 55. for securing to the Public the Debt
Hempen Manufactures, to amend and conEducation of the Poor, to secure the Terms
tinue for Five Years certain Acts relating on which Grants are made by Her Majesty
47. I. out of the Parliamentary Grant for the. • 37. G.B. Elections (Controverted) of Members to
High Constables, for relieving, from Attend
ance at Quarter Sessions in certain Cases, serve in Parliament, to amend the Law for
and from certain other Duties
33. E. the Trial of.
103. G.B.&I. Encroachments. See Dean Forest.
High Seas, for the more speedy Trial of
2. E. Enfranchisement of Copyhold Lands. See
Horses let for Hire, to transfer the Collection
of the Duty on Licences for, from the stances the Duties payable upon .
Commissioners of Stamps to the Commis-
67. 1. Engrossing, for abolishing the Offence of 24. G.B. & I.
Horses, to amend the Law for regulating Exchequer Bills, raising 18,407,3001.. . 14. U.K.
Places kept for slaughtering
87. Excise Duty on Soap used in Manufactures, to continue certain Allowances of 51. G.B.
U.K. on Vinegar, to repeal.
25. G.B.& 1. Indemnity Act, annual Execution, to amend the Law of
96. E. Inferior Courts, for regulating the Bailiffs of 19. E.
Insurance. See Sea Insurance. Factories, to amend the Law relating to La
International Copyright, to amend the Law bour in
15. G.B.& I.
12. U.K. Farm Buildings, to amend the Law as to the
Irish Fisheries. See Fisheries. burning of
Isle of Man, to amend the Laws relating to Fisheries, to amend 5 & 6 Vict. c. 106. for
the Customs in
43. U.K. regulating, and to empower the Constabulary Force to enforce certain Provisions
Joint Stock Banks, for regulating. :
113. E. respecting the Irish Fisheries 108. I.
110. U.K. Flint Glass, to make the Duties and Drawbacks payable on, the same as on Bottle
Incorporation, and Regulation of Glass.
for facilitating the
25. G.B.&I. Foreign Goods for Home Consumption, for
winding up the Affairs of, unable to meet
Judgments, for the Protection of Purchasers
against, and for the registering of all Judg-
Justice, for amending 3. & 4 Will. 4. c. 41. for Game, to extend 9 Geo. 4. c. 69. for the
the better Administration of, in the Privy more effectual Prevention of Persons going
69. U.K, armed by Night for the Destruction of 29. E.
Justices, to continue for Five Years so much Vol. XXII.-STAT.- Index.
Cap. Relating to.
Cap. Rolating to.
Metropolis and its Neighbourhood, for regu-
lating the Construction and the Use of
Criminal Justice in
the making of Lists and the Ballots and
annual Act for the Pay, Clothing, &c.
for the Royal Marine Forces while on
Land Tax; to appoint additional Commis-
sioners for executing the Acts for granting
a Land Tax and other Rates and Taxes 79. G.B.
the Collection of the Duty on, to the Coin-
6 & 7 Vict. c. 54. for extending the Provi.
27. E. & I.
for Five Years certain Acts relating to 47. I.
Vict. c. 91. to consolidate and amend the
of 4 & 5 Vict. c. 40. empowering the Com-
for regulating the
to provide for the
New South Wales, to clear up Doubts as to
the Regulations and Audit of the Customs
Law requiring, to deliver Accounts of Bills
. 21. G.B.&I.
Man (Isle of), to amend the Laws relating
c. 72. for the Appointment of a Stipendiary
for the warehousing of Foreign
Oaths (Unlawful), to continue 2 & 3 Vict.
c. 74, for extending and rendering more
Act for Persons neglecting to qualify for · 10. U.K.
Five Years certain Acts relating to Linen,
religious Purposes, by Persons dissenting
45. E. & I.
for the Trial of controverted Elections of . 103. G.B. & I.
the Laws relating to, and for keeping a Re-
5 & 6 Vict. c. 109. for the Appointment
ing of extensive or populous, and the erect-
of Controverted Elections of Members to
103. G.B.& I.
c. 118. for Five Years, for restraining, in
jesty's Roman Catholic Subjects, to repeal
21. G.B.& l.
Cap. Relating to.
Cap. Relating to. Poor, to continue until the 1st October 1845
Salford, to alter and amend 53 Geo. 3. c. 72. the Exemption of the Inhabitants of
for the Appointment of a Stipendiary MaParishes, Townships, and Villages from
gistrate to act within the Township of 30. E. Liability to be rated as such, in respect of
Salmon Fisheries, to amend 9 Geo. 4. c. 39. Stock in Trade or other Property, to the
for the Preservation of
95. S. Relief of the Poor
Savings Banks, to amend the Laws relating Persons born in Scotland and Ireland
to, and to the Purchase of Government Anand chargeable to Parishes in England, to
nuities through the Medium of Savings continue 3 & 4 Will. 4.c. 40. and 7 Will. 4.
83. E. & 1 Vict. c. 10. relating to the Removal of 42. G.B.&I. Schools, to facilitate the Recovery, by SumPosts (Colonial), for the better Regulation of 49. U.K.
mary Process, of small Sums due to the Presentments (Grand Jury) in the County of
8. I. Dublin, to consolidate and amend the Laws
to explain 5 Vict. c. 38. for the Conveyfor the Regulation of
87. G.B. Prisons and Prison Discipline, to amend, and
Sea Insurance, to reduce the Stamp Duties continue to 1st September 1861, the Law
on Policies of
21. G.B.&I. with respect to
Seamen. See Merchant Seamen. to extend the Powers of 5 & 6 Vict.
Silver Wares, to amend the Laws in force for c. 53. for encouraging the Establishment of 50. E.
preventing Frauds in the marking of 22. E. Privy Council, to amend 3 & 4 Will. 4. c. 41.
Slaughtering Horses, to amend the Law for for the better Administration of Justice in 69. U.K. regulating Places kept for.
87. E. Property, to simplify the Transfer of ... 76. E. Slave Trade, for authorizing Her Majesty to Property Tax, to exempt from the Payment
carry into immediate Execution, by Orders of, the Dividends on certain 31. 10s. per
in Council, any Treaties for the SuppresCent. Annuities payable for the Quarter of
sion of the
26. U.K. the Year ending 10th October 1844 .. 39. U.K. Soap used in Manufactures, to continue cerProtection of Purchasers, against Judgments,
tain Allowances of the Excise Duty on 61. G.B. Crown Debts, Lis Pendens, and Commis
Solicitors Clerks, for the Relief of, who have sions of Bankruptcy :
86. E. Public Notaries. See Notaries.
South Sea Company, for completing the GuaPublic Works, Commissioners of, enabled to
rantee Fund of
80. U.K. accept a certain Sum of Money in satisfac
South Wales. See Turnpike Trusts. tion of their Mortgage on the Branch Canals
Spirits. See Warrants. communicating with the Grand Canal in
Spiritual Care of populous Parishes, to exIreland
plain and amend 6 & 7 Vict. c. 37. for to extend the Time limited, by 4 & 5
making better Provision for
94. E. Vict. c. 46. empowering the Commissioners
Stamp Duties on Policies of Sea Insurance, for the Issue of Exchequer Bills for, to
and on certain other Instruments, to recomplete the Works for improving the
21. G.B. & I. Navigation and Harbour of Tralee : 99. I.
Stamps and Taxes, to amend certain Laws
relating to Duties under the Management
Stock in Trade. See Poor.
Sudbury (Borough of), for the Disfranchise-
53. E. Sugar, imported, annual Duties on
28. U.K. Railways; to attach certain Conditions to the
6. U.K. Construction of future Railways authorized
Supplies, Appropriation of
104. U.K. or to be authorized by any Act of the pre
sent or succeeding Sessions of Parliament 85. G.B.&I. Teachers of Schools, to facilitate the RecoReal Property, to amend 6 & 7 Viet. c. 54.
very, by summary Process, of small Sums for extending to Ireland the Provisions not
due to the
8. I. already in force there of 3 & 4 Will. 4. c. 27.
Three and a Half per Centum Annuities, for the Limitation of Actions and Suits re
(1818,) Reduction of, into 31. 5s. per Cent. lating to, and for simplifying the Remedies
and New 31. per Cent. Annuities.
4. U.K. for trying the Rights thereto.
27. E. & I.
or Three and a Half per Cent. Registries of Ecclesiastical Jurisdictions, for
Reduced and New Three and a Half per obtaining Returns from and Inspection
Cent. Annuities, Reduction of, into 31. 55. of
per Cent. and New 31. per Cent. AnnuiRegrating, for abolishing the Offence of . 24. G.B.& I. ties
5. U.K. Removal of poor Persons, born in Scotland
the Dividends on, exempted from and Ireland, and chargeable to Parishes in
the Property Tax payable for the Quarter England, to continue 3 & 4 Will. 4. c. 40.
ending 10th October 1844 .
39. U.K. and 7 Will. 4. & 1 Vict. c. 10. relating to
Three and a Half per Cent. Dissentients. the
42. G.B. & I. See Annuities. Roman Catholics, to repeal certain Penal
Trade, for repealing certain Statutes passed in
24. G.B.& I.
Cap. Relating to. Trafalgar Square in the City of Westminster,
to provide for the Care and Preservation of 60. E. Tralee, to extend the Time limited by 4 &
5 Vict. c. 46. empowering the Commissioners for the Issue of Exchequer Bills for Public Works to complete the Works for improving the Navigation and Harbour
99. I. Transfer of Post Horse Licenses. See Horses
let for Hire. Transfer of Property, to simplify
76. E. Trial of Offences committed on the High Seas, for the more speedy. .
2. E. Turnpike Acts, to continue certain, until 1st August 1845
41. G.B. Turnpike Roads, to continue, until 31st July 1845, certain Acts for regulating
36. I, Turnpike Trusts, to consolidate and amend
the Laws relating to, in South Wales . . 91. W. Unions (Art) to indemnify Persons connected
with, and others, against certain Penalties
109. U.K. Unlawful Oaths, to continue 2 & 3 Vict.
c. 74. for extending and rendering more effectual 50 Geo. 3. c. 102. and 4 Geo. 4.
Vagrant's Removal. See Removal.
5 & 6 Vict. c. 76. for the Government of 74. U.K. Vinegar, to repeal the Excise Duty on 25. G.B.&l. Warehousing of Foreign Goods. See Man.
chester. Warrants for entering Places in which Spi.
rits are sold without Licence, to continue for Five Years so much of 2 & 3 Vict. c. 79. as enables Justices to grant
82. 1. West Indies, for giving additional Powers to
the Commissioners for the Relief of certain of Her Majesty's Colonies and Plantations in ..
17. U.K. Western Australia. See Australia (Western). Westminster. See London and Westminster. Woods, Forests, and Land Revenues, Her
Majesty's Commissioners of, enlarging Powers of 4 & 5 Vict. c. 40. empowering: them to raise Money for certain Improvements in the Metropolis
1. E. for auditing the Accounts of 89. E.
Printed by James Holmes, 4, Took's Court, Chancery Lane.