« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
ACCIDENTS TO PERSONS-STATE OF MINNESOTA.
Injured. Injured. Killed. Injured. Killed. Injured.
EXPLANATORY REMARKS. The one trainman injured by "other train accidents” was caught on side-rod of engine.
The four "other employes” injured by "other causes” were injured while shipping iron, lifting ties, rails, etc.
St. Paul, Minn..
. 45 1.79 1.42
104.96 5.24 1.48 2.72 .61
(Page 77.) CHARACTERISTICS OF ROAD-Continued. -STATE OF MINNESOTA.
BRIDGES, TRESTLES, TUNNELS, ETC.
Overhead highway crossings-bridges.........
TELEGRAPH.-A. OWNED BY COMPANY MAKING THIS REPORT.
Miles of line operated by this company.....
B. OWNED BY ANOTHER COMPANY, BUT LOCATED ON PROPERTY OF
ROAD MAKING THIS REPORT.
(See page 55.)
16.27 North American Telegraph Co... North American Telegraph Co.
State below all individuals, co-operative fast freight lines and stock companies, to which the company making this report pays mileage for the use of cars.
This company has no special arrangement for payment of car mileage with any individual, co-operative fast freight line or stock company.
Mileage is paid on all freight cars at &c. per car mile, and on sleeping cars at 2c. per mile. For list of such individuals, fast freight lines and stock companies reference may be had to the Travelers' Official Railway Guide.
Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway Company,
FOR THE YEAR ENDING JUNE 30, 1891.
HISTORY 1. Name of common carrier making this report? Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway Company.
2. Date of organization? May 5th, 1863.
3. Under laws of what government, state or territory organized? If more than one, name all; give reference to each statute and all amendments thereof. Wisconsin.
4. If a consolidated company, name the constituent companies. Give reference to charters of each, and all amendments of same. No consolidations.
5. Date and authority for each consolidation? No consolidations.
6. If a reorganized company, give name of original corporation, and refer to laws under which it was organized. Formed on the foreclosure of a portion of the La Crosse & Milwaukee Railroad. Organized under the revised statutes of Wisconsin of 1858, chapter 79, section 33.
Total number of stockholders at date of last election? 2,854.
Date of last meeting of stockholders for election of directors? September 20th, 1890.
Give post office address of general office. Chicago, Ill.
President................ Roswell Miller...
P. M. Myers......
F. G. Ranney ......... Assistant Treasurer.... John McNab...... General Solicitor..... John T. Fish... General Counsel......
John W. Cary.....
A. J. Earling......