« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
Problems-Walk Building, Poultry, Meat Market, Silk-
Problems-Volume, Soils, Dairying, Fuel, Carpeting,
REVIEW AND PREPARATION
1. If an inch in a drawing represents 40 ft., how many of an inch represent? of an inch? 3 inches?
2. In such a drawing what length represents 20 feet? 10 ft.? 30 ft.? 60 ft.? 75 ft.?
In the drawing of the playground 1 inch represents 20 ft.
3. Find the length of each side. What is the distance around the playground?
4. What is the length of each goal? What is the distance between the goals? How far are they from the ends of the playground? Measure other distances.
5. What is the area of the playground?