The Blackwell Handbook of Early Childhood Development
presents a comprehensive summary of research into child development from age two to seven.
- Comprises 30 contributions from both established scholars and emerging leaders in the field
- The editors have a distinguished reputation in early childhood development
- Covers biological development, cognitive development, language development, and social, emotional and regulatory development
- Considers the applications of psychology to the care and education of young children, treating issues such as poverty, media, and the transition to school
- A valuable resource for students, scholars and practitioners dealing with young children