LAWS PASSED AT THE SESSION OF 1852.
9. An Act relative to the Wellsboro' and Tioga plank road company, and re-
lative to the Arbon coal company.
10. A supplement to the act entitled “An Act to incorporate the Equitable Life
Insurance company,” passed the twenty-eighth day of March, A. D., one
thousand eight hundred and forty-eight.
11. An Act to authorize the commissioners of the county of Clarion to settle
the account of Richard Wilson, deceased, for the erection of a bridge over
the river Clarion, near the mouth of Little Toby creek, in the county of
Clarion, and for other purposes.
12. An Act confirming a certain power of attorney to George Morris Knevitt.
13. An Act relative to certain real estate in Locust street, Philadelphia, for-
merly the property of Job Bacon.
14. An Act to revive and extend the act entitled “An Act to graduate lands on
wbich money is due and unpaid to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,"
passed the tenth of April, one thousand eight hundred and thirty-five.
15. An Act to incorporate the Saint Joseph's College, in the city of Philadel-
16. An Act to reduce the width of the State road leading from Harrisburg to
17. A supplement to "An Act authorizing the Governor to incorporate the
Allegheny and Butler plank road company," approved the fifth day of
April, Anno Domini, one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine.
18. An Act apppointing officers to hold an election in Porter township, Pike