Tentang buku ini
Buku di Google Play
90. Contingent expenses, United States Consulates...
91. Voucher for rent..
92. Exchange voucher to accompany draft drawn by Consul. 756
93. Exchange voucher to accompany draft purchased by Consul. 757
94. Statement of relief of seamen and account current.
95. Voucher for boarding and lodging -.-
96. Voucher for hospital expenses and medical aid.
97. Voucher for clothing...
98. Voucher for burial expenses
99. Weekly sanitary report, furnished by Treasury Department. 761
100. Requisition for stationery supplies for consulates..
101. Record of treasury fees (seaport consulate)
102. Record of treasury fees (inland consulate).
103. Summary of Consular business
104. Power of attorney to verify invoices
105. Aggregate return of fees to the Department of State..
106. Form of a Consular account for compensation while receiving
107. Certificate to accompany the account of a salaried Consul
while receiving his instructions, immediately after appoint-
108. Account for compensation while making the transit to post
109. Certificate to accompany the account of a salaried Consul for
compensation while making the transit to his post of duty- 766
110. Certificate to be executed by each Consular Officer, and to
accompany his first account..
111. Certificate to accompany the account of a Consul for com-
pensation while making his transit from his post of duty
to his place of residence...
112. Form for stating an account for salary and fees, exclusive of
seamen's wages or expenditures for them..
113. Certificate to accompany Form 112.
114. Usual form of draft...
115. Page of Consular corrections to invoices.
116. General quarterly account.
117. Digest of the invoice book...
118. Register of official letters received.
119. Register of official letters sent...
120. Quarterly return of the arrival and departure of American
121. Semi-annual passport return to the Department of State... 772
122. Statement of passports visaed..
123. Return of names of persons employed at the Consulate... 773
124. Detailed list of seamen or mariners shipped, discharged,
deserted, or deceased....
125. Salary account of Minister Resident and Consul-General. 775
126. Return of seamen who have come upon the Consulate other-
wise than in the employment of vessels or by regular dis-
127. Declaration of sculptor.
128. Immigrant's declaration..
129. Returned American goods, declaration of foreign exporter... 778
130. Consular certificate and shipper's affidavit for returned
131. Mode of calculating Consular salaries.
132. Passport book..
133. Invoice book..
134. Register of landing certificates.
135. Ship's daily journal
136. Form of bond for a Marshal of a Consular Court
137. Form of return of a Marshal of a Consular Court..
138. Declaration to be made by the purchaser or owner where mer-
chandise has been actually purchased......
139. Declaration to be made by the owner or manufacturer or duly
authorized agent of such owner or manufacturer, where
goods have been procured otherwise than by purchase, and
to be indorsed on or attached by seal and tape to each of
the triplicate invoices ...
140. Certificate to be indorsed on each of the triplicate or quadru-
141. Receipt of master of vessel for invoices to be delivered to the
collector of customs at the port of entry.
142. Transmission of invoices to collectors..
143. Descriptive list of triplicate invoices.
144. Certificate of the value of currency.
146. Inward foreign manifest..
147. Ordinary sample card..
148. Sample card for woolen fabrics..
149. Table for reducing United States gold coin to English and
150. Certificate of consignee of landing of merchandise at foreign
151. Consular verification of consignee's certificate...
152. Verification of the delivery of merchandise, to be executed by
American or foreign merchants, as the case may require..
153. Oath of master and mate of exporting vessel.
154. Certificate of foreign revenue officer.
155. Declaration of American artist...
156. Certificate to accompany natural mineral waters.
157. Manifest of cargo of fishing vessel..
158. Certificate of United States Consul to manifest of fishing
159. Quarterly transcript of the record of notarial services.
160. Form of average bond.
161. Table for the reduction of sterling money to United States
162. Table for the reduction of United States gold coin to sterling
163. Certificate given to the master of a vessel when transporting
destitute seamen to an intermediate port
164. Receipt of seaman for wages..
165. Account for clerk hire
166. Voucher for clerk hire
167. Statement of official services necessarily rendered to Amer-
ican vessels and seamen
168. Detailed report of official services to American vessels and
169. Account current for fees and services..
170. Account of payments to masters and seamen of foreign ves-
sels for rescuing American citizens, crews, etc.....
171. Statement of manufacturer to be annexed to invoice of mer-
chandise consigned for sale.
172. Statement of consignor, other than manufacturer, to be
annexed to invoice of merchandise consigned for sale
173, 174, and 175. Certificates of disinfection of hides
176. Application for passport, native
177. Application for passport, naturalized.
178. Application for passport, form for person claiming citizen-
ship through naturalization of husband or parent.
179. Certificate of deposit of a passport and registry of a citizen of
the United States
180. Certificate to be attached to a passport application in China
when a notary public or other officer authorized to admin-
ister oaths is not accessible to the applicant.....
131. Travel certificate to the possessor of a passport in China... 815
182. Travel certificate to be issued to an applicant for a passport
183. Affidavit of consignee declaring the delivery of tobacco or
snuff at a foreign port....
184. Certificate of consignee of landing outside of Free Zone. 817
185. Consular verification of consignee's certificate...
186. Certificate of record and pedigree to be used for imported
187. Affidavit by the owner, agent, or importer..