« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
TABLE OF CONTENTS.
ABSTRACTS OF TITLE.
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS (with General Observations).
12. Acknowledgment by a Nominee under the 17 G.3, c. 53, of the Receipt
13. Acknowledgment by a Purchaser that Consideration Money has not been
18. Acknowledgment by a Vendor and Wife of a Deed before the Lord
Mayor, indorsed thereon previously to Inrolment in the Lord Mayor's
Court, to bar the Wife of Dower (with Observation)......
20. Acknowledgment of having received Mortgage Money, see Acquit-
10.: Agreement for building a House (with Observations).......
Agreement to let a l'ield for Building, see LEASES.
Agreement whereby Part of Purchase Money is to remain on Pur-
chased Lands until Minors attain 21, see PURCHASE DEEDS.
GRANTS OF ANNUITIES SECURED ON COPYHOLDS....
for securing the same
90. Grant of an Aunuity secured on Money in the Funds (with Observa-
91. Grant of an Annuity secured on a Benefice (with Observations)....
Conveyance by a Vendor to a Purchaser in Consideration of an An-
nuity, see PURCHASE Deeds.
AssIGNMENTS or Annuities, PREFACE
92. Assignment of an Annuity