« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
THE UNITED KINGDOM
GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND,
7 & 8 GEORGE IV. 1827.
Printed by His Majesty's Statute and Law Printers;
And sold by J. BUTTERWORTH and SON, Law Booksellers,
(Price 20s. in Boards.)
Containing the TITLES of all
Passed in the FIRST Session of the EIGHTH Parliament
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland;
7° & 8° GEORGII IV.
PUBLICK GENERAL ACTS.
1. AN Act for applying a Sum of Money for the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and twenty seven.
Page 1 2. An Act for raising the Sum of Ten Millions, by Exchequer Bills, for the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and twenty seven.
Ibid. 3. An Act to confirm an Order in Council for allowing the Importation of Foreign Oats, Oatmeal, Rye, Pease, and Beans; to indemnify all Persons who have advised or acted in execution of the same; and to permit the Importation of such Articles until the Fifteenth Day of February One thousand eight hundred and twenty seven. Ibid.
4. An Act for punishing Mutiny and Desertion; and for the better Payment of the Army and their Quarters.
5. An Act for the regulating of His Majesty's Royal Marine Forces while on Shore. 76 6. An Act for granting to His Majesty Rates of Postage on the Conveyance of Letters and Packets to and from Saint Domingo and Cuba. 114 7. An Act for continuing to His Majesty for One Year certain Duties on Personal Estates, Offices, and Pensions in England, and also certain Duties on Sugar imported into the United Kingdom, for the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and twenty seven.
8. An Act for more conveniently paying the Pensions of Widows of Officers of the Royal Marines.
9. An Act to repeal an Act of the Twenty eighth Year of His late Majesty, for the better Regulation of the Manufacture of Ounce Thread.