Being a Teen: Everything Teen Girls & Boys Should Know About Relationships, Sex, Love, Health, Identity and More
Perfection Learning Corporation, 4 Mar 2014 - 253 halaman
AN ALL-ENCOMPASSING GUIDE THAT PARENTS WILL WANT FOR THEIR TEENS
This thorough, concise guide offers straight talk about:
- The male and female body as it changes and matures.
- Teen relationships: what it takes to create happy, supportive, positive, and meaningful connections with family, friends, and others.
- Identity empowerment: how to be authentic and thrive in today's world.
- Sex and sexuality for boys and girls: how teens should take care of their bodies, embrace their experiences, and strengthen self-esteem.
- Strategies for working through the toughest challenges, including bullying, sexual abuse, eating disorders, pregnancy, and more.
Advance praise for "Being a Teen"
""Being a Teen" should be in the hands of every teen in the world. It is a myth-busting, fact-filled treasure full of life information all teens want and need to know."--Christiane Northrup, M.D., "New York Times" bestselling author of "Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom"
"Clear, unflinching, and nonjudgmental . . . a reliable guide to the turbulent physical and social transitions of adolescence."--Michael Kimmel, Distinguished Professor of Sociology and Gender Studies, Stony Brook University, and author of "Guyland"
"A comprehensive, honest, fun-to-read book for today's teenagers. This delightful book will be used again and again."--The Reverend Debra W. Haffner, president, Religious Institute, and author of" From Diapers to Dating"
"Detailed, accurate and practical . . . an excellent resource."--Paul Kivel, author of "Boys Will Be Men"
Apa yang dikatakan orang - Tulis resensi
Kami tak menemukan resensi di tempat biasanya.
Edisi yang lain - Lihat semua
Being a Teen: Everything Teen Girls and Boys Should Know about Relationships ...
Pratinjau terbatas - 2014