« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
INCLUDING, WITH OTHER PAPERS OF THE PERIOD,
THE FOLLOWING, EXCEPT DUPLICATES AND SUCH
“Thirty-one Papers produced by Mr. Dummer, in Proof
of the Right of the Crown of Great Britain to the Lands between New England and Nova Scotia, and of Several Depredations Committed by the French and Indians, between 1720 and June,
1725." ist. Extract of the French Kings Patent to Charles de Menour K' Lord d'Aunay.
2. Massachusets assistance to the Goverm of New York in 1690.
3. Conference of the Indians with Col: Walton and Major Moody &c 1720.
4. Letter from Several Tribes of Indians to the Governor of N: England in 1721.
5. Translation of the foregoing letter to a Jesuit
6. Copy of M' Begon a French Intend's letter to a Jesuit in 1721.
7. Mons Vaudreuils letter to Seb: Rallé a French Jesuit in 1721.
8. Paper taken from the Church Door at Norridge. wock in Octo', 1722.
9. Mons. Vaudreuil the French Govrs letter to the Govt of New England, 1723.
10. Answer from the L Gov' of New England to the foregoing 1723
11. Lannerjats Letter to Mons" Rallé Jesuit concerning the English killed at Winslow.
12. A Copy of a letter from Seb: Rallé a French Jesuit to another Priest giving a detail of the Depredations committed by the Indians on the English in North America Aug: 1724.
13. Letter from the Lieu Govt of Massachusets to the Gov' of Rhode Island in 1724
14. Translation of Mons Vaudreuil Govt of Canada's letter to the L Govt of ye Massachusets about the French Jesuits &c. dated Oct 29th 1724.
15. Duplicate of the Same.
16. Instructions given by the Governm of New England to their Commissis Sent to Canada to de mand the English Captives &c in Novi 1724.
17. Journal of the said Commissioners.
18. Letter from the L Gov' of the Massachusets to the L Govt of N. Hampshire Dec" ist 1724.
19. Do to GovCranston of Rhode Island dated Deck ist 1724 & to Govt Talcot of Connecticut.
20. Do to Gové Burnet of N: York Dec 1st 1724.
21. Vote of the Gov and Council of N: York of 16 Dec 1724.
22. NB. this is Annexed to No. 19.
23. Gour Talcot of Connecticut's letter to the L Gov' of the Massachusets Dated Dec 1724.
24. Narrative of the Indians Managem' and of several Treaties with them 1724.
25. Letter from the L Gov' of the Massachusets to the Gov' of Canada 1724-5.
26. Cap: Jordans Declaration in May 1728 of his usage by a French Fryer.
27. David Golds Testimony of Depredations committed by the Indians in 1725.
28. The like of Sam Harris 1725.
29. Declaration of the New England Com" to Canada made to the Governt of New York.
30. The said Commiss's demand to ye Gov' of Canada.
31. French Receipts of Mony for ye Ransom of English Prisoners 1725. B. T. New England, Bundle Y,
Sept. 30, 1725. Read
[Paper 1.] EXTRACT FROM THE FRENCH King's PATENT TO
CHARLES DE MENOU, KT. LORD D'AULNAY. “ Louis, By the Grace of God, King of France and Navarre, To all present and to come do appoint and establish . Charles de Menou, Chevalier Sieur d'Aulnay Charnizay
Governor of New France and Our Lieutenant General of the Country and Coast of Acadia. from the Great River St. Lawrence
as far as Vir. ginia We will that the said Sr. d'Aulnay de Charnizay may cause to be built and constructed, Towns, Forts, Ports, Harbors and other places as he shall see useful .. and to establish there such officers and garrisons as shall be needed. And do