« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
Copyright, 1920, by
THE SHAW PUBLISHING COMPANY
Entered at Stationers' Hall, London
SHAW PUBLISHING COMPANY
A semi-monthly technical trade journal published on the 5th and 20th of each month. A profusely illustrated magazine with an international circulation, devoted to the methods of the entire petroleum industry. Price, $4.00 per year.
DAILY OIL NEWS REPORT
A comprehensive daily service containing the latest reports on production, refining, jobbing and marketing, and giving briefly all news items of general interest to the petroleum industry. Price, $5.00 per month.
FUEL OIL IN INDUSTRY
An exposition of the qualities of fuel oil and methods of testing, storing and burning it, together with a full description of its application to industrial and domestic furnaces. Price, $3.75.
THE PETROLEUM HANDBOOK
A reference book of the petroleum industry for the use of producers, refiners, marketers, jobbers, investors, salesmen, engineers and students. Price, $2.00.
PETROLEUM DATA SHEETS
Accurate and classified data printed on loose leaves of uniform size for filing. These sheets cover all subjects related to petroleum and its technology.
I. Principles of Fuel Oil Combustion....
II. Physical and Chemical Properties of Fuel Oil.......
1. Pounds of Air per Pound of Oil and Ratio of Air Supplied to that Chemically Required
Boiler Efficiency for Excess Air Supply (Oil Fuel)
6. Equivalent Readings for the Saybolt, Redwood and Engler Vis
7. Baumé Scale and Specific Gravity Equivalents..
8. Conversion of Barometric Pressure in Centimeters to Inches.... 9. Corrections of Flash Point for Normal Barometric Pressures... Calorific Values of Various Oils....
Production of Coal in United States...
12. Analyses of Coals of Illinois, Indiana and Western Kentucky.. 13. Coal Burned During Banking Periods...
14. Stack Sizes for Oil Fuel......
15. Comparative Performances of Oceanic Steamship Mariposa, Using Oil as Fuel
16. Factor for Equivalent Evaporative Values, Coal vs. Oil..
20. Fuel Consumed in Production of Electric Power in First Three Months of 1920
21. Sources of Electric Power-Thousands of Kilowatt-Hours Produced
22. Evaporative Test of Oil-Fired Boiler at Electric Plant. 23. Analyses and Calorific Values of Begasse....
24. Monthly Fuel Requirements in Percentages of Total for Season.. 230