« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
81st Congress, 1st Session
(January 3-October 19, 1949)
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
WASHINGTON : 1949
488. Consenting to compact between Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming
rel. to waters of Yellowstone River.
claims held by location in U. S.
501. Regulate hours of duty and pay of civilian lighthouse keepers and civilians
employed on Coast Guard vessels.
to Pierre Cot and Konni Zilliacus.
Affairs Bureau in South Dakota.
509. Issuance of patent in fee to Lulu T. S. Iron Bird.
disabled veterans with dependents.
513. Clarifying provisions of National service life insurance act rel. to payment of
from funds of Service.
519. Consideration of bill regulating subsistence expenses and mileage allowances
of civilian Government employees.
529. Relief of certain officers and employees of Office of United States Commis-
sioner to Philippine Islands.
553. Relief of Central Bank, California corporation, assignee of John C. Williams,
operating as Central Machine Works.
561. Exempting temporary employees of Library of Congress and Federal courts
from application of retirement act.
582. Benefits for members of reserve components of armed forces who suffer
from injuries incurred while in training.