« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
My Defence is of God. The Lord is my Keeper. I laid me down and slept ; I awaked, for ihe Lord fustained me: The Lord fhall preferve my going out and my coming in.
A He is with me, and will keep me in all Places whither I go, and give me Bread to eat, and Raiment to put on. For by him have I been holełen tip froin the Womb; he hath fed me all my life long,
* Thou, Lord, only makeft me dwell in Safety, and thy Vifitation preferveth my Spirit. GOD is the Supreme LORD, Disposer, and
Governor of all Things. • The most High God is the Poffeffor of Heaven and Earth. All that is in the Heaven and in the Earth is his. The World is his, and the Ful. ness thereof.
p God is the Judge of all, and he reigneth over all. Thine is the Kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as Head above all. All Things fèrve thee.
9 Whatsoever the Lord pleafeth, that doth he in Heaven and in Earth, 'in the Seas, and in all deep Places.
" He hath appointed the Ordinances of Hea: ven and Earth; and he doth according to his Will in the Army of Heaven, and among the Inhabi tants of the Earth.
| Pfal. 7: 10.
Pfal. 121. S.
Pfal. 3. Si
Pfal. 121. Se m Gen. 28. 15, 20. : Pfal. 71. 6. Ge:. 48. 1. # Pral. 4. 8.' Job 10. 12. • Gen. 14. 22- 1 Chron. 29. 11.
Pfal. p Heb. 12. 23. is Chron. 29. 12, 1."
Dan 91.. [Old Tranj." . Pfal. 135.6m
9 Pfal. 335. Oms? Jer. 336 26. 4. 35.
• The Counsel of the Lord, that thall stand, and he will do all his Pleasure.
** All Angels, and Authorities, and Powers, are subject to him; and his Angels do his Commandments, hearkening unto the Voice of bis Word.
t The Sun, and the Moon, and the Stars, even all the Host of Heaven, the Lord hath divided unto all Nations under the whole Heaven.
w He appointed the Moon for Seasons, and the Sun knoweth his going down.
* He commandeth the Sun and it rifeth not, and he fealeth up the Stars. He turneth the Shadow of Death into the Morning, and maketh the Day, dark with Night. - Ged thundereth marvellously with his Voice; he directeth the Sound of it under the whole Heaven, and his Lightning unto the Ends of the Earth.
) ? He caureth the Vapours to afcend; he maketh Lightnings with Rain, and bringeth forth the Wind out of his Treasures, a
He faith to the Snow, Be thou on the Earth; he calleih for the Waters of the Sea, and poureih them out upon the Face of the Earth.
By the Breath of God Froft is given, and the Breadth of the Waters is traitned.
Fire and Hail, Snow and Vapour, Wind and Storin fulfil his Word. He turnerb them round
103. 20.[ 9.-7.
Prov. 19. 21.
ti Pet. 3. 22.
w Psal. 104. 19. Amos 5. 8. 2 y Job 37. 5, 3. 1 Jer. 10. 13 a Job 37. 6. Job 37. 10.
Pfal. 348. 8. Tong)
about by his Counsels, that they may do whatsoever he coinmandeth them, upon the face of the World in the Earth: He causein them to come, whether for Correction or Mercy.
• The Lord givethr Rain, both the former and the latter Rain in his Season, that Men may gather in their Corn, their Wine, and their Oil: He also shutteih up the Heaven, that there be no Rain, and that the Land yield not her Fruit.
• He visiteth the Earth, and bleiseth the springing thereof : He reneweth the Face of the Earih, and crowneth the Year with his Goodness; lo that the Pastures are clothed with Flocks, and the Valleys are covered over with Corn.
f He causeth the Grafs to grow for the Cátile, and Herb for the Service of Man, that he inay bring forth Food out of the Earth.
3 He turnéih a fruitful Land into Barrennėss, for the Wickedness of them ihat dwell therein.
h The Lord is the Goil of all Fleth, und of the Spirits of all Flesh; all his living Creatures, both small and great Bealts, and Things creeping innumerable, wait upon him, that he may give them their Meat in due Seafon. That which he giveth them they gather; he openeth his Hand, and they are filled with Good. When he hideih his Face, they are troubled; when he taketh away their Breath, they die and return to ileir Dust.
i He feedeth the Fowls of the Air, and not a Sparrow falleth to the Ground without him.
c Pral. Job 37. 12, 13. Jer. 5. 24.. Deut. 11. 14, 17, 65. 9, 10., Pral. 104. 30.
Pral. 63. 11, 13. 104. 14. g Pfal. 107. 33, 34.
h Jer. 32. 17
Numb. 16. 22, Pfal. 104. 25, 27, 28, 29.
i Mat. 6. 26. Mat.
* The Most High ruleth in the Kingdom of Men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
He is the Governor among the Nations; God ruleth unto the Ends of the Earth.
* The Lord is our Judge; the Lord is our Lawgiver; the Lord is our King.
» When the Most High separated the Sons of Arlam, he divided to the Nations their Inheritanee, and set the Bounds of the People.
• He appointed the ancient People, and the Things that are coming, and shall come.
p The Lord increaseth the Nations, and de Stroyeth them; He enlargeth the Nations, and ftraitneth them again: And at what Instant, he speaketh concerning a Nation or a Kingdoin, to build, and to plant it, or to pluck up, and pull down, and to destroy it, it shall be done.
9 He changeth the Times and the Seasons He removeth Kings, and fetteth up Kings: God the Judge putteth down one and setieth up another,
s By him Kings reign, and Princes decree Jus. tice, even all the Judges of the Earth.
s: From him cometh every good and every per. fect Gift; neither is there any Evil in the World, and the Lord hath not done it. : . He killerh, and he maketh alive ; he woundeth, and he healeth: He bringeth down to the Grave, and he bringeth up. Unto God the Lord
P Job 3:23
k Dan. 4. 174
olla. 44. 7. Jer. 18. 9, 7. 9 Dan, 2, 21.
Pral. 75.73 s James 1.17.
Amos 3. 6.
i Deut. 32. 39. 1 Sam. 2; 6. Plal. 68. 20.
belong the issues from Death. If he gather to himself the Spirit of Man and his Breath, ah Flesh thall perish together, and Man thall turn again unto Dust.
u The Preparations of the Heart in Man, and the Answer of the Tongne is from the Lord. He giveth Wisdom to the Wise, and Knowledge to them that know Understanding: And when it so seemeth good in his Sight, he hideth Things from the Wife and Prudent, and revealeth them unto Babes.
w The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich He bringeth low, and lifteth up. Riches and Honour come of him; and in his Hand it is to make great, and to give Strength unto all, He raiseth the Poor ont of the Dust, and inaketh she barren Woman to be a joyful Mother of Children.
* The Race is not always to the Swift, nor the Battle to the Strong; neither yet Brcad to the Wife, nor yet Riches to Men of Understanding, nor yet Favour to Men of Skill; for who knoweth not in all these, that the Hand of the Lord hath wrought this?
y The Horse is prepared against the Day of Battle, but Safety is of the Lord: For he delivereth and rescueth ; He maketh Wars to ceafé, and restrainęth the Wrath of Man,
2. The Lot also is cast into the Lap, but the whole disposing thereof is of the Lord, in whole Hand our Breath is, and whose are all our Ways,
Job 34. 14, 159
u Proy. 16. 4. Dan. 2, 21. Luke 10:21. w , Sam. 2. 7. 1 Chron. 29. 12. Plal., 113, 7, 9.
* Eccles, Y Prov, 21. 31..
Dan. 6. 27.