« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
My Defence is of God. The Lord is my Keeper. I laid me down and flept; I awaked, for ihe Lord fustained me: The Lord fhall preferve my going out and my coming in.
m He is with me, and will keep ine in all Places whither I go, and give me Bread to eat, and Rai. ment to put on. For by him have I been hołden tip froin the Womb; he hath fed me all my life long,
^ Thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in Safety, and thy Visitation preferveth my Spirit. GOD is the Supreme LORD, Disposer, and
Governor of all Things. • The most High God is the Poffeffor of Heaven and Earth. All that is in the Heaven and in the Earth is his. The World is his, and the Ful. ness thereof.
p God is the Judge of all, and he reigneth over all. Thine is the Kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as Head above all. All Things ferve thee.
& Whatsoever the Lord pleafeth, thar doth he in Heaven and in Earth, in the Seas, and in all deep Places.
• He hath appointed the Ordinances of Hea. ven and Earth; and he doth according to his Will in the Army of Heaven, and among the Inhabitants of the Earth.
| Pfal. 7:10.
Pfal. 121. s.
Pfal. 3. S.
Pfal. 121. So
A Pral. mo Gen. 28. 15, 20. : 'Pfal. 71. 6. Gel. 48. 13.
• Gen. 14. 22
1 Chron. 29. 11. 4. 8.' Job 10. 12.
Pfal. *p Heb. 12. 23. , I Chron. 29. 12, 13.'' 91.. [Old Tranj.) & Pralo 335. Om :'Jer. 33.26. Dan 4. 35
The • The Counsel of the Lord, that thall stand, and he will do all his Pleasure.
* All Angels, and Authorities, and Powers, are subject to him; and his Angels do his Commandments, hearkening unto the Voice of his Word.
The Sun, and the Moon, and the Stars, even all the Host of Heaven, the Lord hath divided unto all Nations under the whole Heaven.
w He appointed the Moon for Seasons, and the Sun knoweth his going down.
* He commandeth the Sun and it riseth not, and he fealeth up the Stars. He turneth the Shadow of Death into the Morning, and maketh the Day, dark with Night.
y God thundereth marvelloully with his Voice; he directeth the Sound of it under the whole Heaven, and his Lightning unto the Ends of the Earth.
? He cauferh the Vapoiss to ascend; he maketh Lightnings with Rain, and bringeth forth the Wind out of his Treasures,
· He faith to the Snow, Be thou on the Earth; he calleth for the Waters of the Sea, and poureth them out upon the Face of the Earth.
By the Breath of God Froft is given, and the Breadth of the Waters is straitned.
· Fire and Hail, Snow and Vapour, Wind and Storin fulfil his Word. He turnerb them round
Prov. 19. 21.
Pral. 103. 20.0 * Deut. 4. 19.
w Pral. 104. 19. 9. 7.. Amos 5.8. y Job: 37. 5, 3.
z Jer. 10. 13Job 39. 10.
Pfal. 148. 8. Job 37. 6. é
about by his Counsels, that they may do whatsoever he commandeth them, upon the face of the World in the Earth: He causein them to core, whether for Correction or Mercy.
• The Lord givetlr Rain, both the former and the latter Rain in his Seafon, that Men may gather in their Corn, their Wine, and their Oil : He also shutteih up the Heaven, that there be no Rain, and that the Land yield not her l'ruit.
He visiteth the Earth, and bleiseth the springing thereof: He reneweth the Face of the Earth, and crowncth the Year with his Goodness; lo that the Pastures are clothed with Flocks, and the Valleys are covered over with Corn.
f He causeth the Grass to grow for the Cattle, and Herb for the Service of Man, that he inay bring forth Food out of the Earth.
3 He turnèth a fruitful Land into Barrennėss, for the Wickedness of them that dwell therein.
• The Lord is the Goil of all Fleth, and of the Spirits of all Flesh; all his living Creatures, both small and great Bealts, and Things creeping innumerable, wait upon him, that he may give them their Meat in due Seafon. That which he giveth them they gather; he openeth his Hand, and they are filled with Good. When he hidesh his Face, they are troubled; when he taketh away their Breath, they die and return to iheir Dust.
i He feedeth the Fowls of the Air, and not a Sparrow falleth to the Ground without him.
e Pral. Job 37. 12, 13. d Jer. 5. 24.. Deut. 11. 14, 17, 65. 9; 10. Pral. 104. 30. Pral, 63• 11, 13.
f Psal. & Pral. 107. 33, 34•,
h Jer. 32. 17 104. 14.
Numb. 26. 22, Psal. 104. 25, 27, 28, 29. i Mat. 6. 26. Mai. 10. 29.
* The Most High ruleth in the Kingdom of Men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will,
He is the Governor among the Nations; God ruleth unto the Ends of the Earth.
na The Lord is our Judge ; the Lord is our Lawgiver; the Lord is our King.
* When the Most High separated the Sons of Adam, he divided to the Nations their Inheritance, and set the Bounds of the People.
• He appointed the ancient People, and the Things that are coming, and shall come.
p The Lord increaseth the Nations, and de. Stroyerh them; He enlargeth the Nations, and ftraitneth them again : And at what Instant, he speaketh concerning a Nation or a Kingdoin, to build, and to plant it, or to pluck up, and pull down, and to destroy it, it shall be done.
9 He changerh the Times and the Seasons He removeth Kings, and fetteth up Kings : God the Judge putteth down one and fetieth up another.
s By him Kings reign, and Princes decree Jur. tice, even all the Judges of the Earth.
From him cometh every good and every pero feet Gift; neither is there any Evil in the World, and the Lord hath not done it. : He killeth, and he maketh alive; he woundeth, and he healeth: He bringeth down to the Grave, and he bringeth up. Unto God the Lord
Pral. 59. 13.
m lla. k Dan. 4. 174
I P[al. 22. 28 n Deut. 32. 8.
olla. 44. 7 p 23: Pral. 75.7.
s' Prov. Jer. 38. 9, 7
9 Dan. 2, 21. s James 1. 17.
Amos 3. 6.
i Deut. 32. 39. 1 Sam. 2. 6. Plal. 68. 20.
belong the Iflues from Deash. If he gather writo himself the Spirit of Man and his Breath, alt Flesh thall perish together, and Man thall turn again unto Dust.
The Preparations of the Heart in Man, and the Answer of the Tongne is from the Lord. He giveth Wisdom to the Wise, and Knowledge to them that know Understanding: And when it so seemeth good in his Sight, he hideth Things from the Wise and Prudent, and revealeth them unto Babes.
w The Lord maketh poor, and maketh richs He bringeth low, and liftethup. Riches and Honour come of him; and in his Hand it is to make great, and to give Strength unto all. He raiseth the Poor ont of the Dult, and inaketh the barren Woman to be a joyful Mother of Children.
* The Race is not always to the Swift, nor the Battle to the Strong; neither yet Bread to the Wise, nor yet Riches to Men of Understanding, nor yet Favour to Men of Skill; for who knoweth not in all these, that the Hand of the Lord hath wrought this?
y The Horse is prepared against the Day of Battle, but Safety is of the Lord: For he delivereth and reseveth ; He maketh Wars to cease, and restraineth the Wrath of Man.
2. The Lot also is cast into the Lap, but the whole disposing thereof is of the Lord in whole Hand our Breath is, and whose are all our Ways,
u Proy. 16. 1. Dan. 2. 21. Job 34. 14, 15!
* Eccles, W , Sam. 2. 74 i Chron. 29. 12. Pial., 113, 7, 9.
y Prov, 21. 3!..
Dan. 6. 27.
Prale 46.g. Pralo 76. 10. z Prov. 16. 33
Dan. s. 234