« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
108. An Act to amend Chapter 131, Acts of
1913, entitled, "An Act to enable the
Inhabitants of Berwick to Supply
Themselves with Sewerage, Electric
109. An Act to amend Chapter 59, Acts of
1894, "An Act relating to a Water
Supply for the Town of Canning, as
110. An Act to enable the Electric Light Com-
missioners for Riverport, in the County
of Lunenburg, to Borrow Money for
111. An Act to amend Chapter 149, Acts of
1920, being an Act to enable the Inhabi-
tants of Riverport, in the County of
Lunenburg, to Supply Themselves with
Electric Light and Power for Public and
112. An Act to enable the Inhabitants of Wey-
mouth to Provide Themselves with a
113. An Act to amend an Act of the Present
Session entitled, "An Act to enable the
Inhabitants of Weymouth to Provide
Themselves with a System of Street
116. An Act to Incorporate the Village of Ar-
119. An Act to Incorporate Friendship Lodge,
Number 122, Independent Order of
Oddfellows of Bear River, Annapolis
120. An Act to Vest Certain Lands in Cape
Breton County in Arthur S. Kendall..
121. An Act to Incorporate the Trustees of the
Old Cemetery at Kingston, in the
122. An Act respecting the Laurie Memorial
124. An Act to Incorporate Certain Branches
of the Maritime United Farmers' Co-
An Act to Incorporate Masonic Building,
127. An Act to Incorporate Pine Grove Ceme-
tery Company of Raynardton, in the
132. An Act to Incorporate the Trustees of the
Union Church, (Methodist-Presby-
135. An Act to Incorporate the Waterville and
Cambridge Electric Light and Power
136. An Act to Incorporate the West Dublin
An Act to amend Chapter 62, Acts of
1881, entitled, "An Act to Incorporate
the Committee of Management of the
St. John's Presbyterian Church in Hali-
fax," as amended by Chapter 216, Acts
138. An Act to amend Chapter 71, Acts of 1881
entitled, "An Act to Incorporate the
Nova Scotia Wood Pulp and Paper
Company, Limited, as amended".
139. An Act to amend Chapter 68, Acts of
1886, entitled, "An Act to amend and
Consolidate the Acts relating to the
Halifax Protestant Orphans' Home".
140. An Act to amend Chapter 171, Acts of
1891, with Respect to the Halifax
141. An Act to amend Chapter 111, Acts of
1903, "An Act to Incorporate the Pictou
142. An Act to amend Chapter 122, Acts of
1909, entitled, "An Act to Incorporate
the Amherst Cemetery Company of
Amherst, in the County of Cumber-
143. An Act to amend Chapter 223, Acts of
1912, entitled, "An Act to Incorporate
the Nova Scotia Trust Company"
144. An Act to amend Chapter 232 of the Acts
of 1912, entitled, "An Act to Incorpo-
rate the Scottish Canadian Investment
145. An Act to amend Chapter 167, Acts of
1914, entitled, "An Act to Incorporate
the Waterford General Hospital".
An Act to amend Chapter 217 of the Acts
of 1920, being an Act to Incorporate
Saint John's League of the Cross, New
147. An Act to amend Chapter 162, Acts of
At the General Assembly of the Province of Nova Scotia, begun and holden at Halifax, on Thursday, the second day of March, A. D., 1922, in the twelfth year of the reign of Our Sovereign Lord GEORGE THE FIFTH, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and of the British Dominions beyond the Seas, King, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India, being the second session of the thirtyseventh General Assembly convened in the Province.
In the time of His Honour, The Honourable MacCallum Grant, Lieutenant Governor; the Honourable Jason M. Mack, President of the Legislative Council; the Honourable Robert Irwin, Speaker of the House of Assembly; the Honourable George H. Murray, Provincial Secretary, and William A. Dickson, Clerk of the House of Assembly.
An Act Respecting a Provincial Loan to Retire Maturing Debentures.
(Passed the 13th day of April, A. D., 1922).
Be it enacted by the Governor, Council, and Assembly, as follows:
1. This Act may be cited as "The Provincial Loan Title. (Maturing Debentures) Act, 1922."
2. The Governor-in-Council is authorized to raise Loan authorizby way of loan on the credit of the Province the sum of four hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars for the public service.
ed, how ap
3. The sums realized from the sale or disposal of Money borrowdebentures or of Nova Scotia Stock issued for the pur-plied. pose of raising the said sum of four hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars or any part thereof shall be paid into the Provincial Treasury and shall be used and applied for the purpose of paying and retiring debentures of the Province to the amount of four hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars which were issued under the provisions of Chapter 2 of the Acts of 1903, entitled, "An Act Relating to the Central Railway Company, Limited," and which will be due and payable on the 1st day of July, A. D., 1922.