« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
MAINTENANCE OF WAY AND STRUCTURES.
Repairs of roadway..
21.07 1, 295.38 496.44
862.46 3, 061.42
18, 202.49 $102, 406.28
EXPLANATORY REMARKS. The rental paid to Northern Pacific Railway company. as shown in table is for use of track at Brain. erd. from their depot to that of this company, for which this company pays $7.50 per month The total shown. $52.60, is for seven months only, ending June 30, 1896. For five months previous this rental was charged "Other Expenses" conducting transportation.
Unable to give "general balance sheet" in comparative form, for the reason that report for the year ending June 30, 1895 was incorrect and does not give a comprehensive statement of the condition of the affairs of the company.
(Page 53.) IMPORTANT CHANGES DURING THE YEAR-STATE OF MINNESOTA.
Here present statements as follows: 1. Allextensions of road put in operation. 2. Decrease in mileage by line abandoned or line straightened. 3. All other important physical changes. 4. All leases taken or surrendered. 5. All consolidations or reorganizations effected. 6. All new stocks issued. 7. All new bonds issued. 8 All other important financial changes. .
1. Extension of main line from Lothrop to Walker, put into operation Feb. 25, 1896. Distance, 8.6 miles.
(Page 55.) CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, ETC., AFFECTING BUSINESS WITHIN
STATE OF MINNESOTA.
Here give a concise statement of all existing contracts, agreements, arrangements, etc, with other companies or persons, concerning the transportation of freight or passengers. Give the statement in the following order, viz.: 1. Express companies. 2. Mails. 3. Sleeping, parlor or dining car companies. 4. Freight or transportation companies or lines. 5. Other railroad companies. 6. Steamboat or steamship companies. 7. Telegraph companies. 8. Telephone companies. 9. Other contracts.
1. No contract with any express company; operate our own express.
2. Mail routes established by Uạited States postoffice department according to law.
3. No contract with sleeping, parlor or dining car companies. 4. No contract with transportation companies.
7. No contract with telegraph companies. This company owning its own telegraph line.
8. Pay Brainerd Telephone Exchange $60 per annum for use of telephones.
(Page 59.) EMPLOYES AND SALARIES-STATE OF MINNESOTA.
Total Yearly Compensation.
Average Daily Compensation.
Total (including general officers) Minnesota