« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
30. Niagara county. Wendelville-Lockport, part one; Dickersonville-Cambria; Niagara Falls-River Road-North Tonawanda; Youngstown, shore road-Olcott; McNalls-Alabama, part one; Olcott-County Line; Center street, Lewiston-Canada bridge connection; Jeddo, county line road-County Line Hamlet.
The state commissioner of highways is hereby authorized and directed to enter an official order of abandonment of Barker-Johnson Creek, part one, highway ninety hundred two being a length of two and seventy-five one hundredths miles in the town of Somerset. Upon the filing of certified copies of such official order with the county clerk, the county treasurer, the clerk of the board of supervisors and the county superintendent of highways of Niagara county and the supervisor of the town of Somerset, the state shall cease to maintain such highway and all the rights and obligations of the state therein shall revert to the town of Somerset.
31. Oneida county. Cleveland-North Bay Vienna; South BaySylvan Beach, part two; Kirkland-Rome; Waterville-Paris-New Hartford; Ava-West Leyden ; Hamilton college-Clinton; Sylvan Beach-Vienna; Camden-Vienna; Williamstown-Camden, part two; Stanwix-Oriskany-Whitesboro; Rome-Floyd ; Floyd-Holland Patent, part one; Prospect-Herkimer county line; West Leyden-Boonville, part two; Gulph-New Hartford, part two; Thompson CornerRedfield, part one; Boonville-Port Leyden, part one; Oneida Valley-Verona Station-Westmoreland-Utica; Vernon-Verona Station.
32. Onondaga county. Scott-Borodino, part two; SyracuseOtisco, part two; North Memphis-Baldwinsville connecting with highway fifteen hundred seven and county road C, five, part two; Fabius-Pompey, part two; Tully Center-Cardiff Valley, parts one and three; Half Way connection; Syracuse-Bridgeport crossing; Auburn-Skaneateles, part two; Skaneateles-Clintonville-NavarinoCardiff-Lafayette-Pompey-Pompey Center; Syracuse-Jamesville; Pompey Center-Cazenovia, part one; Jamesville-Manlius; Cazenovia-Manlius, part three; Truxton-Apulia, part three; Wright Corners-Fulton, part one; Marcellus-Syracuse; Baldwinsville-Wright Corners; Fairmount-Onondaga; Weedsport-Elbridge, part two; State Fair Grounds-Stiles Station-Baldwinsville; Hartlot to highway one thousand forty-two; Bridgeport-Brewerton; Skaneateles connections; Amber, lake shore road to highway five hundred fiftyseven; Fabius-New Woodstock, part two; Manlius to Syracuse city line over the right of way of the Erie canal.
33. Ontario county. Rushville-Reed Corners; West JuniusWaterloo, part one; Naples-Middlesex, part one; Honeoye-Vincent; Bristol Springs-Cheshire, part one; Dresden-Geneva, part two; Bushnell Basin Victor, part two; Phelps-Newark, part one; Overacker Corner-Canandaigua, part two; Honeoye-West Bloomfield ; Springwater-Hemlock, part two; Orleans-Knickerbocker Corner; Prattsburg-Ingleside-Naples, part two; West Junius-Magee-Shuster Corners, part one; connection between highway six hundred thirty-five and highway one hundred forty-six about one mile west of the Seneca-Geneva town line; Woodville-Vine Valley, part one.
34. Orange county. Unionville-New Jersey line, New HamptonDenton ; Montgomery-Bullville; Cronomer Valley-Plattekill; Tuxedo-Harriman; State line-New Milford-Warwick; Bullville-Bloomingburg; Montgomery village connection; Walden-Wallkill, part one; Monroe village connection ; Lakeside-Greenwood Lake; Greenwood Lake-Tuxedo; Warwick village connection; Florida hamlet connection; Pine Bush-Ellenville, part one; Monroe-Washingtonville; Walden-Newburgh; Forest of Dean-Fort Montgomery; Vail Gate-Newburgh; Orrs Mills-Cornwall; Cornwall Village cutoff; New Windsor-Newburgh; Florida-Chester; Mongaup-Port Jervis, part one.
35. Orleans county. Clarendon-Byron, part two; Murray north to county highway three hundred eighty-eight; Middleport-Medina west corporation line; County line-Kuckville-Carlton; Hadstead Corner-Kendell-Morton; Humphrey Corner-Fowler Corner, county line road; Highway three hundred ninety-five-East Shelby. West Barre; Jeddo, county line road-County Line Hamlet.
36. Oswego county. Palermo-Mexico, part two; Phoenix-Mexico, part three; Cleveland village connection; Amboy Center-Williamstown; Williamstown-Redfield; South Hannibal-Bowens Corners; Smartville-Greenboro; Palermo-Hastings; Minetto connection; Crockett-Hannibal, part two; Wright Corner-Fulton, part two; county highway nine hundred seventy-three-Roosevelt Corners-Central Square; Fulton north to county highway five hundred nine; Parish connection; Thompson Corner-Redfield, part two; Redfield-Greenboro; Greenboro-Lorraine, part one.
37. Otsego county. Garrattsville-West Burlington; New BerlinEdmeston, part two; Milford-Westville; Morris-Garrattsville; Westville-Roseboom; North Franklin-Oneonta, part two; Springfield Center-Vanhornesville; Kelsey Corners-Oakville; West Oneonta-Hartwick-Weber Corners; Richfield Springs-Getman Cor. ners, part one; South New Berlin-Morris, part two; RoseboomJanesville, part one.
38. Putnam county. Dean Corners-Salem Center, part one; Towner Station east to route one; Cold Spring-McKeels Corners; Tilly Foster-Sears Corners; county highway five hundred seventyLudingtonville-Dutchess county line near Pecksville; Tompkins Corners-Kent Cliff, Westchester county line-Cobbs Ridge; CarmelKent Cliff; from the south end of highway fifty-three hundred eighty-seven northwesterly to Garrison.
39. Queens county. From Kings county line on Conduit avenue, known as the pipe line boulevard, to the Nassau county line near Valley Stream.
40. Rensselaer county. Valley Falls village connection; Johnsonville-Buskirk; Petersburg-North Petersburg; StephentownBerlin; Stillwater-Schaghticoke; North Hoosick-White Creek Station; Stuyvesant-Castleton, part two; New Lebanon-Stephentown, part two; West Sand Lake-Poestenkill-Cropseyville; CastletonEast Schodack, part two and East Schodack-West Sand Lake; Best-Sliter ; Luther-Shiver Corners; Malden Bridge-Nassau, part two; Schaghticoke Hill-Valley Falls; Valatie-Nassau, part two; Schaghticoke-Middle Falls, part one.
41. Rockland county. Mount Ivy-Haverstraw; Pearl street and Central avenue, Pearl River; Orange county line east to county highway ninety; Spring Valley connection; Monsey-Egypt Corner, part one; Tappan-Orangeburg-Congers; Spring Valley-New Jersey state line; from the boundary of the Palisades interstate park near the burnt saw mill bridge to highway number ninety-one at Sloatsburg
42. Saint Lawrence county. Canton-Madrid, part one; Edwards-Fine; Old De Kalb-Heuvelton; Norfolk-Raymondville; Edwardsville-Morristown; Raymondville-Massena; Massena-Waddington, part five; Colton-Seveys Corners; Hammond-RossieBrasie Corners; Pope Mills-DePeyster; Madrid-Potsdam; Racquette river-Hogansburg, part one; Pierrepont-Colton; MadridNorfolk; Edwards-Russell ; Harrisville-Fullerville Iron Works, part two; Kindrews Corners-Rensselaer Falls-Woodbridge Corners; Parishville-Hopkinton; Helena-Hogansburg, part one; commencing at a point at the end of the boulevard of the corporation line of the city of Ogdensburg thence northeasterly along the line of the Saint Lawrence river to a point connecting route thirty-two in the village of Waddington.
43. Saratoga county. Malta-Bemis Heights, part two; ScotiaWest Charlton-Scotch Church, part four; Reynolds Corners-Fort Edward; Saratoga-Gansevoort, part two; Schuylerville village connections, Snake Hill-Saratoga lake outlet; Saratoga Springs, Gansevoort connection; Saratoga Battle Monument connection; Saratoga Lake outlet-Saratoga; Clifton Park-Round Lake and Maltaville connection; Elnora-Clifton Park; highway eleven hundred seventeen at Southard Corners through Blue Barns to state route twenty-five; Burnt Hills cut-off; Bemis Heights-Coveville-Schuylerville; Scotch Church-Galway-Kimballs Corners.
44. Schenectady county. Scotia-West Charlton, part three; Western turnpike, Duanesburg-Dunnsville; Gifford Church-Gifford Corners; Delanson north to Western turnpike; PattersonvilleScotch Church; Scotia village-West Charlton, part one; barge canal lock nine connection; highway fourteen hundred fifty-four near Esperance-Braman Corner to highway seven hundred eighty-nine; Amsterdam-Scotch Church, part two; Schoharie county line-Esperance Station; South Schenectady to highway six hundred fortyone; Mariaville-Scotch Church; Mohawk Golf Club-Aqueduct.
45. Schoharie county. Sharon-Sloansville; Stamford-Summit, parts two, three and four; Sharon Springs-Canajoharie, part one; Sloansville-Charleston, part one; Sloansville-Rural Grove, part one; Cobleskill-Sharon Springs, parts one and three; Preston Hollow-Franklinton, part two; Middleburg-Franklinton, part two; Gilboa Reservoir connection; Esperance Station connection; Roseboom-Janesville, part two; Gallupsville, Weidman Corners-Altamont, part one; South Gilboa Station-South Gilboa easterly to route thirty-eight. 46. Schuyler county.
Odessa-Smith Valley-Mecklenburg; Wayne-Dundee, part one; Alpine-Cayuta, part two; MecklenburgIthaca, part one; Cayuta-Swartwood, part one; Bennettsburg
Perry City; Reading Center-Starkey, part one; Post CreekWatkins, part two; from state highway fifty-five hundred fiftyseven westerly and northerly to the boundary line of the proposed addition to Watkins Glen park.
47. Seneca county. West Junius-Waterloo, part two; Halsey Corners-Savannah, part one; Geneva-Willard; Magee-Clyde, part one; West Junius-Magee-Shuster Corners, part two; Burr CornerEast Varick-Canoga-Halsey Corners; McDougall-Fayette, part two.
48. Steuben county. Kanona-Prattsburg, part one; RathboneAddison; Prattsburg north to Daball Creek; HammondsportBranchport, part one; Troupsburg Center-Jasper; Erwin-Lindlay-Pennsylvania line; East Canaseraga-Heimann CornersHealy Corners, part two; Hammondsport-Branchport, part two; Canisteo-Rathbone; Caton-Seeley Creek, parts one and two; Wayland-North Cohocton; Rexville-Troupsburg Center: North Hornell-Fremont Center-Haskinsville-Loon Lake-Patchinville-Wayland; Prattsburg-Italy Hill, part two; Hammondsport-Keuka, shore road; Keuka-Penn Yan, part one; LindlayCaton; Loon Lake school-Cohocton; Corning-Post Creek; AndoverJasper, part two; Prattsburg-Ingleside-Naples, part one; South Troupsburg-Woodhull; Risingville-West Addison; Wayne-Keuka.
49. Suffolk county. East Moriches-West Hampton; West Hampton-Quogue; Southampton-Bridgehampton; Riverhead-Mattituck-Greenport; Huntington-Fort Salonga; Smithtown BranchCoram; Coram-Middle Island, east; Syosset-Cold Spring Harbo part three; Amityville village connection; county line road from south country road to the pipe line boulevard; Wading RiverCenterville; Pipe Line boulevard extension; Maywood-Babylon: Amagansett-Montauk Point; Centerville-Mattituck; GreenportOrient Point; Farmingdale-Riverhead-Hampton Bays; RiverheadCenterville; Patchogue-Brookhaven; Wildwood Park to the proposed Wading River-Centerville highway; from the easterly end of the improved town road on Lloyd Neck to the Lloyd Neck state park.
50. Sullivan county. Liberty-Woodbourne, part one; CurryGrahamsville-Montela; Forestburg-Monticello; Monticello-Woodbourne; Curry-Big Indian, part one; Woodbourne-Ellenville, part one; Liberty-Neversink-Curry; Woodbourne-Grahamsville; Barry ville-Eldred-White Lake; White Lake-North White Lake-Stevensville-Liberty; Narrowsburg-Cohecton Center-Fosterdale; Youngsville-Sand Pond-Shandelee Lake-highway fifty-two hundred thirtyfour-a; Fosterdale-Falls Mill connection; Pond Eddy-BarryvilleNarrowsburg-Calicoon Depot-Long Eddy.
51. Tioga county. Spencer village connection; SmithboroNichols-Pennsylvania line; Caroline-Richford, part two; NicholsLounsberry-Owego; Owego-Campville-Endicott, part one; Richford-Center Lisle, part one; Tioga Center-Spencer; Pennsylvania state line-Osborne-Hoopers Valley.
52. Tompkins county. Mecklenburg-Ithaca, part two; DrydenHarford; South Lansing-North Lansing; Caroline-Richford, part
one; Ithaca city, connecting Trumansburg and Mecklenburg roads; South Lansing-Peruville; White School House-Humboldt street, Ithaca; Varna-Ithaca, South avenue connection; from Enfield Falls northerly to highway eleven hundred eighty-nine; from a point near the junction of highway fifty-two hundred fourteen and highway fifty-three hundred seventy-nine near Butternut Creek westerly to the boundary line of Enfield Glen; from highway six hundred sixteen at Halseyville easterly to the boundary line of Taughannock Falls Park; from the north corporation limits of the city of Ithaca along the Cayuga lake boulevard to the bridge at the lower end of Taughannock ravine.
53. Ulster county. Highland-New Paltz; Saugerties-Palenville, part one; Walden-Wallkill, part two; Wallkill-New Hurley-Ireland Corners; Kerhonkson-Minnewaska-Gardiner; Phoenicia-Stony Clove to county highway twelve hundred forty-two, part one; Shandaken-Lexington, part one; Curry-Big Indian, part two; Mount Pleasant-Willow; Stone Ridge-Ashokan Reservoir; Pine Bush-Ellenville, part two; Woodbourne-Ellenville, part two; Marlboro-Marlboro Dock.
54. Warren county. North Creek-North River; Hague-Ticonderoga, part one; Glens Falls-Oneida ; Chestertown hamlet connection; Bolton Landing-Sabbath Day Point-Hague; Oneida-Brayton; Fort George Park-Joshua Rock-Brayton; Starbuckville-Pottersville; from the Hamilton county line northeasterly along the east branch of the Sacandaga river to Wevertown; Harriscena-Fort Ann, part one; Warrensburg-Glen-Wevertown.
55. Washington county. Whitehall-Fair Haven; GreenwichCambridge; Thomson-Fort Edward ; Greenwich village, Battenville connection; Hudson Falls village, connecting Glens Falls and Fort Ann roads; Adamsville-Granville; Kingsbury street-Smith's Basin; Middle Falls-South Argyle; Fort Edward-Argyle; SchaghticokeMiddle Falls, parts two and three; county highway fourteen hundred thirty-seven-Clarks Mills-Thompson; Argyle-North Argyle-South Hartford; Hartford-West Granville; Cambridge-Anaquassacook-Vermont line; North Granville-Whitehall; Middle Granville-Hampton-Fair Haven ; Harriscena-Fort Ann, part two.
56. Wayne county. Palmyra-Marion; Alton-Sodus Point; Fairville-Sodus; Phelps-Newark, part three; Wolcott-Savannah, part four; Wolcott-Savannah, parts one and two; Magee-Clyde, part two; Macedon connection; South Butler-Conquest, part one; Macedon Center-Ontario Center; East Penfield-Walworth, part two; Walworth-Marion ; West Walworth connection ; highway eight hundred sixty-one extension; Fairport-Macedon Center, part two.
57. Westchester county. Grant Corner-Rundall Corner and Bailey Corner-state line; Mount Kisco corporation line-Katonah; Knollwood-Hawthorne; Larchmont, Weaver street; Yonkers city, Saw Mill River road; White Plains city, Mamaroneck avenue; Tarrytown village. White Plains road connecting with county highway five hundred three; Highridge-Poundridge-Boutonville; Peekskill-Putnam Valley; Croton Dam-Huntersville Bridge-Croton Bridge; Croton-Croton Dam-Croton Bridge to county highway one