Tentang buku ini
Buku di Google Play
PASSED AT THE SESSION OF 1840.
258. An act relating to Orphans' Courts, and for other purposes.
PASSED AT THE SESSION OF 1841.
1. An act erecting a new township in Clinton county, to be called
Crawford, and erecting the same into a separate election district.
2. An act relative to aldermen and justices of the peace.
3. An act to authorize a loan
4. An act relating to the estates of Frederick Holman and Charles
5. An act to incorporate the Philadelphia and Havre de Grace stean
tow boat company.
6. An act relative to the election of supervisors in Fannet township, in
7. An act authorizing the commissioners of Huntingdon county to bor.
row a sum of money.
8. An act supplementary to an act entitled “ An act to incorporate the
president, managers and company of the Bustleton and Somer-
ton turnpike road company," passed the fourteenth day April, one
thousand eight hundred and forty.
9. An act to repeal so much of the act passed the twentieth day of
March, eighteen hundred and forty, entitled “ An act to en-
courage more effectually the destruction of wolves and pan- thers in the counties of Luzerne, Susquehanna, Wayne, Pike,
Jefferson, McKean, Tioga, Potter, Bradford and Monroe, and for
as relates to the counties of Jefferson and