dentown, the city of Burlington, in the county
of Burlington," and the borough of Hightstown,
in the county of Mercer, to prevent non-resident
auctioneers, from selling in said boroughs and
102. A further supplement to the act entitled "An act
to incorporate the town of Lambertville, in the
township of West Amwell, in the county of
Hunterdon," passed the first day of March,
eighteen hundred and forty-nine.
103. A supplement to an act entitled “ An act respect-
ing apprentices and servants."
104. An act to authorize the trustees of the first Pres.
byterian Church in the township of Wood-
bridge, county of Middlesex, to sell land. 282
105. An act to regulate fishing in Manasquan river,
in the counties of Monmouth and Ocean, and
also Wreck Pond, in the county of Monmouth. 283
106. An act to authorize the New Brunswick Rubber
Company to extend the time fixed in their cer-
tificate of association for the duration of said
107. An act to incorporate “the Flower Hill Cemetery
108. An act to incorporate the Middletown and Key.
port Turnpike Company.
109. An act to incorporate The Orange and Newark
Horse Car Railroad Company.
110. An act to incorporate the Lambertville Iron
111. Supplement to an act entitled “ An act to autho-
rize the inhabitants of the township of Orange,
in the county of Essex, and of the township of
Bridgewater, in the county of Somerset, and of