« SebelumnyaLanjutkan »
PUBLISHED BY THE ORDER OF THE JOINT COMMITTEE OF CONGRESS ON THE LIBRARI,
FROM THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS,
DEPOSITED IN THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE.
Entered, according to Act of Congress, in the year 1853, by
TAYLOR & MAURY,
THOMAS B. SMITH,
BOOK III.-PART VI.
1. Extract from Diary relative to invasion of Virginia in 1780, 1781
2. Memorandum relative to invasion of Virginia in 1780, 1781, 220.
3. Instructions to the Ministers Plenipotentiary appointed to negotiate
treaties of peace with the European nations, 1784, 226.
4. Report of a conference with the Count de Vergennes on the subject
of the commerce of the U. States with France, 230.
5. Answers of Mr. Jefferson, to questions propounded to him by M. de
6. Answers to propositions propounded by M. de Meusnier, Jan. 24,
7. Notes on M. Soule's Work, 293.
8. Observations on a letter of M. de Calonnes to Mr. Jefferson, Oct. 22,
9. Proposals for concerted operations among the powers at war with
the piratical States of Barbary, 308.
10. To the Editor of the Journal de Paris, 309.
11. Memoranda taken on a journey from Paris to the Southern parts
( France and Northern parts of Italy in 1787, 313.
i2. Tour to some of the gardens of England, 367.